Thursday, October 7, 2010

Blog 12

Memory of a Photograph: Which photograph from your past do you remember most? Describe this photograph. Describe how it makes you feel when you remember/think about this photograph. How have you changed? How has the place in this photograph changed? What would a reenactment of this photograph look like? Would you act or look differently if you reenacted this scene today? 


There is a photo of me when i was probably 2 or so of me sitting out on a blanket.  I have white- blonde hair, and am holding a garden hose.  The photo reminds me of how innocent you are as a child, and how much wonder and curiosity the world has to offer you at first.  How something as simple as a garden hose, or a noise could make a child giggle.  The place where this photo was taken is relatively the same, even though my family has moved out more than 15 years ago.  The reenactment would show me 20 years older so i believe the photograph would have a complete different feel and meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment